Thursday, October 29, 2009

Larry David Urinates on Pic of Jesus in "Curb Your Enthusiasm"

Typical Hollywood vulgarity. What if the picture was of a Menorah? Where would've been outrage and denunciations; screams of anti-semitism.

in reference to:

"Here's a story that makes you realize what "multi-cultural" really means! Hey, no peeing on a picture of Moses or Rabbi Hillel, but there is this other Jewish fella that you're allowed to mock to what end? 
I don't know the end, or, perhaps, I don't understand the end. This stuff forever baffles me, man of explanations. Not that this cannot be explained. I mean the explanation is obvious. The problem is the disappointment I feel about human nature and its capacity to make exceptions for its own glaring weakness and vices, viewed narcissisticly as "virtues" of "outspokenness"!
Here, Larry David expresses his real feelings of contempt for Christianity, even if the US, founded by Christians, has proven itself to be the safest country in the world for Jews to live in for the last two centuries, and while the US continues to be the country to safeguard, many would even say "indulge", Israel."
- Larry David Urinates on Pic of Jesus in "Curb Your Enthusiasm" | NowPublic News Coverage (view on Google Sidewiki)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is his one of the best serial. I am huge fan of larry david. I like Curb your Enthusiasm tv show. it fantastic. I want to watch curb your enthusiasm online of season 3.