Monday, November 16, 2009

Sarah Palin tells Oprah 2012 run not on Radar

She might run for dog catcher.

in reference to:

"When asked about her plans for 2012, Palin said that a presidential run in two years is “not on my radar screen right now.” “I am dealing with so many issues that are important to me,” she said. “What I am seeing every day is that you don’t need a title to be important.” Palin – who resigned as governor of Alaska in June – said that she left office “because I wasn’t going to run for a second term” and that she felt she had already become a “lame duck.” “My dad’s quote sums it up: ‘She’s not retreating, she’s reloading,’” Palin said of her decision. Looking back on her run for vice president with Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), the GOP’s presidential nominee, Palin said the pair lost because “our ticket represented what was perceived as the status quo.” “I wasn’t to blame for losing the race, just like I wouldn’t have gotten credit for winning the race,” Palin said. Palin said she did not take early speculation that she would be McCain’s vice presidential choice “too seriously” because “there were the other names that were really being considered much more seriously.”"
- Sarah Palin tells Oprah 2012 run not on radar - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: