Saturday, January 9, 2010

RNC Chairman Steele: 'God' Chose me to Lead Republicans

This buffoon really takes his position seriously. What he doesn't realize is that he was chosen because of his skin color. He was picked so that Republicans can claim they are not racist when in fact they are. His real job is to raise money for the GOP and serve as a cheerleader. That's what previous RNC heads have traditionally done. He certainly was picked so that he go around giving his worthless opinions. And you certainly can't blame God for this Republican blunder. The GOP have only themselves to blame. From Think Progress:
STEELE: I'm not defined by this job. When this job is over I will go back to doing something else. But God, I really believe, has placed me here for a reason because who else and why else would you do this unless there's something inside of you that says right now you need to be here to do this?

No comments: